Friday, May 2, 2014

it's gonna be "may"




Classic JT title here. May 1. Do you know what May means?

+It means it's Austin's birthday today. The oldest bro. Our conversations goes as follows:
aub: HB
aust: TY
aub: YW... BTW C FB
aust: I D TY
aub: O YW

Hahahahaha. Do you get it?

+It means Mckay's Birthday is tomorrow. Which mean's Mac has been out on his mission for 8 months! WHAT. I miss him.

+It means I'm shooting (photographing) a wedding in a week. A WEEK. A full wedding. Hip hip!

+It means Dad's birthday is in 2 weeks. Which also means my dance concert is in 2 weeks.

+It means MY birthday is in a little over 2 weeks. Wait what? 21? Is there a theme song out there for turning 21 yet??? Get on that T swift...

+It means I'm shooting ANOTHER wedding! Woohoo!

+It means Memorial day weekend is near. Hopefully we can get away...

+It means it's starting to warm up! For real. I mean, there are still some fakeouts... but warm days are more prevalent.

+It means I'M WAY GETTING MARRIED LIKE WAY SOON YAY.


Well May, you just gone and filled yourself right up now, haven't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment