Thursday, October 3, 2013

another cliche post about fall.



sweaters, leggings, and moccasins.
blankets upon blankets to snuggle up.
you know it- all things pumpkin.
halloween and it's festivities (except all the scary stuff. nope not for me).
soups, hot chocolate/cider and movie nights.
canyon drives.

all that good stuff everyone is excited for.


And for me, it's all about the change.
Change in leaves.
Change in weather.
Change in clothes.
Change in air.
Change in food.
Change in activities.
Change in music.

Really, it's a change in attitude. I feel like Fall is the ultimate fresh start (maybe even more than New Years?). Our whole scene changes. I love the crisp air against my rosy cheeks, telling me how alive I am. Now, I know there are a lot of cold haters out there. And I'll admit, come February or even January, I'll be craving that 70 degree weather again. But for now I'm really enjoying the cold. Bundling up and all. It's all become way more comfortable since leggings came into my life, I might add. 

Fall is probably my favorite season. Tied with Winter, Spring, and Summer.... Ha! But really. It's all about the change that I love. So let's dive head first into this whole fall season. Because knowing Utah, we don't know how long it will really last. And it really is as great as everyone says it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment