// Me- "What comes after Fall?"
Little boy I nanny- "....Tuesday?"
Hahahahahahaha.
Other little boy- "You know, Heaven is far away. But when we pray it's all around us. It's in our hearts." Melt my heart.
// All the sudden I feel like I don't know what I'm doing with my life and it's a little frustrating. So how about a - Goal List:
-Make goal list.
Gotta start somewhere, right?
// BYU lost. And ya know what? It's whatever. I'm not going to get into it. I will always be a Cougar!
// I think they call this feeling "twitterpaited".... :) and it's not really long distance... but it's definitely too far.
// I know that money isn't everything. I really do.... but it is a lot of things. Stupid money.
// Little Mckay leaves to Norway next week. :Lakjsdlkasj;dlkhas;ldkja;lweijasoifej!!!!
// I'm starting to take my camera just about everywhere with me. Good decision.
// OKAY people. Yes it has already snowed and it's September.... Is this really news to you? Utah does this every year. We know it's going to be back in the 70s tomorrow.. Hakuna Matata. :)
// Savers got me again. Half off on all clothes for club members. You bet I'm a club member. Sweaters, Vests, and Shoes oh my! LOVE.
// October next week already? General Conference again?! YES! Sheesh this year is just flowin' by!
Where did you get your sweater?!?! Ps I am in love with stalking your blog.
ReplyDeleteI got it at savers!:)
Delete