Tuesday, August 27, 2013

just some little tidbits

in no particular order.


Annie is home from India! 3 months she spent there you know! Changing the world and stuff. So happy to have her home safe and sound, and some good catch up time has begun! Watching meaningless drama. (The bachelorette... hehe)


This is my favorite accessory. not only the camera itself, but my dads camera strap from when he was in highschool. I couldn't have picked out a better one for me!


Scrunch faces with my best. Because smiling is overrated? Ha, not really. But because he lets me be silly!

I might have cried a little when I discovered this. Because I guess I didn't realize that he was already playing the part of Fred before the series had even finished. Can you imagine? Wow... So much perfectness. All my fellow potter fans will get me.


Too bad my unkind feelings for washing my hair results in greasy hair... but my hair keeps getting longer and longer and it's really exciting for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment