Friday, May 30, 2014

Special Day


In the midst of this crazy life of wedding planning and, talk about peak season for photos... seniors, weddings... I got to go through the temple and receive my endowment. The temple is always the perfect place to just pause from daily life and breathe! I loved it. I love to feel my Father in Heaven's love for me and it brings me so much peace. Peace is exactly what I needed. I was fortunate enough to have taken temple preparation classes from my Bishop and he prepared me so well. I'm excited to go back and continue learning more. 

My life has changed forever today! And in TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY, it will change forever again! 

TWO WEEKS! jskJA;shliwuyehfa;lesr!!!! (happy spaz)





2 comments:

  1. Gosh dang it! You are just so freakin cute! I am glad Chance found someone so awesome! Where are you two living??

    ReplyDelete