Together, mom and I went to the Women's General Conference. What a blessing it is to not only meet with all the women of the church, but to go with my mom. Together. I look up to her so much and I hope to be like her.
We came home and watched the home video of her and dad's wedding reception... Sheesh. If I look half as beautiful on my wedding day as my mom did on hers? I'll be totally satisfied.
Dear Grandpa's funeral services were very nice (aside from the church where we had the family dinner being vandalized :(... ). I know he is so happy to be reunited with my Grandmother, but we will miss him so much just as we miss her.
I went snowboarding for the first time. My arms, hands, and butt hurt... so that means I did good, right? Wow it was hard! Chance said I did better than him his first time... sure. Haha, it was fun and it will be fun to go again!
Man, I promise I will come up with better stuff to write about...



No comments:
Post a Comment