Sunday, December 15, 2013

just so you know








I've watched The Grinch 7 times now. 3 times just last week. (I knew the kids I nanny would love it. We are a couple of cheermeisters!)
Speaking of the kids I nanny, the 3 year old told me if Satan is trying to get us we just have to pray and that will "dis him appear". Hahahahahaaha. So true.
My car gets really good gas mileage, and I still went through a whole tank in less than week. Lots of trips around the valley lately! (Now time to be cautious about gas usage...)
One of those trips being one of my really good friend's wedding receptions in Salt Lake. What a beautiful bride she was. I'm so happy for her!
I love our "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. It's tall and gangly. I like it better than the fuller ones..
Ashley had her baby! Ohh what a beautiful baby girl. They have named her Layla Noelle. Oh she is too precious, and I love her so much already! Hooray for being an aunt!
Also, let the record show that the girls now out number the boys in the Nilsson Family! AHH!!
Christmas is in less than 2 weeks. jkas;lkdjal;skdja;lskfoewjlrkjf



No comments:

Post a Comment