sundays. chance. nannying. hard work. laughter. sacrifice. e-mails. photographs. traveling. cousins. baby showers. cell phones. safety. blogs. moments. reflection. curling irons. baking soda. sweet smells. thoughtful cards. mormon messages. flowers. dad's jokes. nice people. jewelry. family time. christmas music. bishop. memories. funny stories. picture messages. paychecks. one liners. rolls. early childhood education. surround sound. eggs. catching up texts. working car heater. lipstick. mom's approval. nieces. cheesy smiles. bro's. pinterest. milk. crunchy leaves. love. sweaters. water bottles. bare feet. makeup. instagram. dogs. grandmas. dates. teasing. facetime. hats. car fresheners. thrift shopping. the grinch. days off. checking off to do lists. pumpkin pie. love notes. being healthy. sister-in-laws. decorations. dinner at Tanner's. Seeing Annie and Trent at a stoplight. sarcasm. inspiration. space heater. hair bows. aunts and uncles. details. long hair. the office. exercise. snuggles. handwriting. essential oils. positive people.
Some may not sound like your typical things to be thankful for, but there are the obvious things, and there are the little things. I've always been a person for the little/simple things in life.
I was blessed to come down to St. George with my parents this year for Thanksgiving, to spend it with my grandpa, his sister and my aunt and uncle and a few of my cousins. It was the smallest Thanksgiving gathering I've been to yet, but there was no shortage of love and thanks giving. We dearly missed our Grandmother.... (and we missed her rolls.. haha;) but we know she was there. How thankful we are to know we will see her again. Uncle Todd said it best when he said at dinner, "Well, everything was great. But it will never be the same."
Give some thanks.
On a little side note I took Amelia's and Grace's pictures:
and wow am I thankful for them! CUTIES.
AND NOW TIME TO WATCH THE GRINCH. BYE.



No comments:
Post a Comment