Sunday, November 17, 2013
Sundays
What would I do without Sundays? What would I do without a day to completely focus on my Savior? What would I do without a day to just stop and slow down? What would I do without a day to recharge and reset my life? What would I do without a day to comfort me and put my heart at peace? What would I do without Sundays?....
If you were sitting with me right now and asked the simple question of "how are you" I can be sure that I would immediately break out into tears. I don't know if I've ever been so emotionally overwhelmed. And let me tell you... I like it. I don't think it would do me well to be like this all the time and I'm usually very in control of my emotions, but there is something so ... real, so invigorating, about feeling. I love to feel.
These last few weeks with all the events that have happened in my life, I have been so overcome with feelings. Grief, sorrow, joy, mostly love though....I really wish I was good with words and could just express everything I feel in words, but I always find myself deleting everything I ever type. Which is why I have a passion for photographs... I feel as though they always speak the words which I cannot say. I am ever so thankful for the peace and comfort that Sundays bring to my life, and I literally do not know what I would do without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment