Sunday, August 25, 2013

mckay week

my little mckay left for him mission this last wednesday. so of course i had to do a #mckayinstagramweek...


this is his "aub..." face that i have to go without for 2 years.

throw back to the beach where mckay first learned of sand crabs.

mckays hugs are the best and i will miss them the most.

norway better take care of my baby brother...
even though i know he is the one that will really be taking care of them.

last night.


1998-2013
i cant believe we are all grown up!
luckily some things never change.

i love you so much mckay!

and guess what. I barely even cried when we dropped him off.... until that night when I realized when I went home he wouldn't be there. Then the tears flowed.

we have already received our first letter from him and he is doing FABULOUS. loves being a missionary. though we all knew he would!





No comments:

Post a Comment