Saturday, December 22, 2012

can you hear...

"Can you hear the prayer of the children...
Crying jesus, help me
To see the morning light-of one more day
But if i should die before i wake,
I pray my soul to take....

Can you hear the voice of the children?
Softly pleading for silence in a shattered world?
Angry guns preach a gospel full of hate,
Blood of the innocent on their hands

Crying jesus, help me
To feel the sun again upon my face,
For when darkness clears i know you're near,
Bringing peace again..."

My heart aches from this tragedy in Connecticut. Children are the saving grace and innocence in this world... There is a special place in my heart for all children, and that is the reason i want to be a teacher. My heart is heavy and my prayers go out to those who have lost their children and their loved ones... I don't know why things happen, and it's hard to grasp, but I have my trust in God and his plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment