and it was so good to be there.
i went to young womens
because they rock.
they sang for me their song they sang at
evening in excellence.
there's is something about righteous young women
that is amazing.
i felt the spirit so strong!
it was weird to see my dad sitting up on the stand!
and it was great to sit by mckay again.
my cousin lydia turned 8 today
and chose to be baptized.
im so proud of her!
i remember when i got baptized
with my best friend emily.
what a great day it is.
she asked me to sing in her program
so me and my mother sang a song called
"Follow The Son"
it was a really pretty song,
but a little rough because we didn't practice that much..
she had a hot chocolate bar. it was so great. haha
i love my cousins so much.
this is my cousin ally. we are tight.
this is me and lydia and her friend who decided to jump in the picture.. haha
today I am thankful to KNOW that God has a greater plan for each of us
and even when we think it's the end, it's not.
I learned today that a boy that went to Jordan High passed away.
i didn't know him
but it always brings me sorrow to hear things like that.
To have this knowledge of the gospel is a huge blessing
and comfort.




I was glad you came to Y.W. on Sunday. It was fun to see you, even though I didn't get to talk to you.
ReplyDeletei was glad i came to young womens too! I need to call you about personal progress!
ReplyDelete