Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween.







CLEARLY it was a success!



ummm PS we went to cornbellies yesterday and I can't believe I forgot to post about it.


how fitting to go to a cornmaze with him. His eyes are like a cornmaze you know.. I always get lost in them.
Ha.
Get it?..... 
I know.. it's corny.
HA GET IT?!



12 comments:

  1. Love this Aubrey! You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! Ha your costume was actually my first choice! Then I saw it on your blog and I was forced to find another idea;)

      Delete
  2. cute costume! What is the cookie part made of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sewed black fabric around small hula hoops, and painted the design with white fabric paint

      Delete
  3. I love this! How did you get the 'cookie' to stay on the shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cute off the trim of an old white shirt (so it would blend with our white shirts) and then attached it to the cookie part and wore it like a backpack!

      Delete
  4. This is so creative!! How did you get the fabric to stay tight around the hoola hoop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just hand stitched it really tight... Haha I'm no seamstress so I really just had to wing it!

      Delete
  5. Great costume!! Where did you find the small hula hoop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you please send me directions on how to do this please?❤️️ It's so cute! My email is lindseyknotts90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have direction on how you did this Halloween costume?? Can you please share it with me??

    ReplyDelete